Tuesday, September 4, 2012

EVERYDAY MAKEUP ESSENTIAL.

...
Every girl has their beauty essential and their must have. I'm sharing a few tools that I usually use everyday before leaving the house and which I carry with me all the time. I put everything inside a small Hello Kitty pouch, which I didn't include here.  


1. Sigma Angled Top Kabuki Brush. (I use this to apply powder blush or bronzer.)
2. Sigma Round Top Kabuki Brush. (I use this to apply foundation powder or finishing powder.)
3. Sigma Small Angle Brush E65. (I use this on my brows in applying eye shadow.)
4. MAC Studio Fix in NC35. 
5. MAC Powder Blush in Melba Matte.
6. Benefit Dr. FeelGood. 
7. MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC35. (First concealer I've tried so far. Been using it for a year now. A pot of it is worth it.)  
8. MAC Eyeshadow in Cork Satin. (This is for my brows.)
9. MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC30. (This is for my under eyes.)
10. Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner.
11. MAC Lipglass in Russian Red.
12. Urban Decay Lip Junkie. (I got this from the NAKED 2 palette that I bought. This is really nice whenever I want to have a natural look on my lips.)
13. Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express. 
14. MAC Amplified Cosmo. (My favorite shade and perfect for an everyday natural look.)
15. MAC Pro Longwear Unlimited. 

I have a different set of makeup whenever I need to attend an event or a special occasion but these items are the ones I use everyday. And yes, I do have a lot for my lips because I tend to change depending on my mood. This is all for now and I'll probably make a few makeup reviews on my next post.

♥ Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment